Welcome.
This summer I'm going on self-enforced exile from the house I love in Brooklyn and spending about 4 months working on a crazy island and trying to get my grad school stuff together. I'm studying Art History, so to try to tie work and grad school together, observe the picture to your right (or not, if you're reading this on google reader) which is by American Impressionist, Childe Hassam, who used to paint on my island and the others nearby.
I'll be out there in a few weeks. Until then I'm home in Ohio and leaving for a family trip to New Mexico tomorrow morning. Hopefully this blog will be full of pictures and internet-appropriate musings about working and applying for school. I'm already convinced it's going to be an awesome summer and I want to share it with all of you!
So welcome to my blog. Nice to have you here.
No comments:
Post a Comment